Originally published: April 20, 2018
Having trained approximately 500 professionals and students last 12 months in topics such as management communication, public speaking and project management, I got to understand what makes a top candidate.
Below findings highlight 11 typical signs of highly successful students and business professionals:
1. They are driven, and often run a business such as online merchandising.
2. They maintain a positive attitude and a positive mentality in good and tough moments.
3. They are physically fit and know how to maintain a healthy diet for maximal energy.
4. They often sit closer to the instructor (in front of the class).
4. They ask questions orally or in written form.
5. They understand the importance of team work and how to take advantage of different backgrounds and skills.
6. They arrive on time in-class and they often get to the office 1-2 hours earlier than peers.
7. They understand that smart work, hard work, consistency and planning of daily and weekly schedules lead to study and career success.
8. They know how to quickly use Google and business databases to find answers on in real life business scenarios.
9. They now how to quickly find answers on questions in academic literature.
10. They listen to instructors’ business and career advice and know how to apply them.
11. They take a lot of notes during classes and they participate actively in discussions.
Take this into account if you seek to become a career success. Welcome to contact me for management communication training and business lecturing at global standard.
By Anthony Eric
Anthony Eric brings a wealth of knowledge in international business and he has gained 14 years experiences of how to communicate effectively, how to plan and evaluate operations for low risk and faster decision making. Anthony has been trained by international institutes in the USA, the UK, Ireland and Sweden and he provides business training and communication training for clients in business, and for clients who aim at succeeding in business. His expertise covers leadership, management communication, business planning and sales management. He currently holds an MBA (England) and BSc Engineering (Sweden) and he has gained 21st century skills and knowledge at global leading institutions such as: The British government, Deloitte, IBM, TietoEnator, Ericsson, Consulting firm Semcon, The Open University, King’s College London, Manchester Business School, The University of Birmingham, Royal Institute of Technology KTH and Harvard University in alliance with IBM Leadership Academy. Anthony is the author of the e-book project management success, available on amazon.com.
Copyright (C) 2018. Anthony Eric by Antonios Papadimitriou. All Rights Reserved.