Name: Antonios Papadimitriou (simplified: Anthony Eric)
2019 – present | University lecturer, communication and business, Xiamen University, TKK College, China
2018 – present | Corporate trainer business English & business planning, strategy, communication, China
2018 (6 months) | Director of admissions and vice principal, Concordia International School, Xiamen/Hong Kong
2017 – 2018 | University lecturer, the Open University, University Finance Marketing, National University of Vietnam IEI, and guest lecturer at HoaSen university, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
2015 – 2017 | Digital executive, IBM, Ireland
2014 – 2015 | Client manager, insurance enterprise Folksam, Sweden
2007 – 2011 | Business owner, IT consulting and advisory, UK, Sweden
2010 – 2011 | MBA international business, leadership and business strategy, the University of Birmingham Birmingham Business School, UK
2001 – 2004 | BSc Engineering & Economics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
2010 | Business Diploma, King’s College London, UK (A)
Management trained by: IBM, Deloitte, Semcon, TietoEnator, Ericsson
- Project management: PRINCE2 (UK Gov), PROPS (Ericsson), PPS (TietoEnator)
- Deloitte management & consultation
- TEFL teach English as a foreign language by tefl.org.uk
- Univerisity teaching, Hong Kong University
- Coaching skills for learner-centered conversations, Imperial College London
- Diplomacy in the modern world, University of London
Languages: Speaks fluent Greek, Swedish, English.
- Completed a white paper (July 2020); 20,000 words, 65 pages, about improving the quality in higher education in emerging markets in far east Asia.
- Finished the ex-pat non-fiction novel (2020): Expats thoughts in an uncommon world 56,000 words, 181 pages.
- Produced a whitepaper (2011) about project management success for competitive advantage, 200 pages. It was endorsed by Ericsson Sweden and British HRM professor Dr. Malcolm Higgs for its reliability and high standard.
Teaching related printed material:
- Completed following higher-level study manuals:
- B1 intermediate daily English
- B2-C1 business English
- Public speaking strategies with online video tutorials
- Business strategy, planning, execution with marketing and project management and with online video tutorials
- Achieved highest marks (A) at the famous King’s College London (2010)
- Achieved highest marks (distinction) on the MBA program (2011)
Some of Anthony’s publications are available on –> bit.ly/anthony-publications
Extra curricula activity: Supports children charity primary school in CuChi, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). This school is being supported by the sacred heart; link -> Charity
Motto: Do your best at all times and be an asset for future generations. Give and you shall get. Ask and you will be given. Don’t view the world as it is but as it should be. Don’t judge; let people show their true intention and ability. Don’t take things for granted.
Things I admire: People who give their time, money and knowledge to the developing world (emerging markets) and to those who experience difficult times in life.
Favorite cities: Paris & Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).
Favorite tourist spots: The islands of Greece, and Loutraki-Corinth Greece.
Spare-time activities: Tennis, reading, writing, gospel preaching, swing trading stock index SP500.
A picture of Anthony, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), 2017.